This information is intended to allow the visitor access to FOUND PROPERTY turned in for safekeeping to the Newton Police Department. The Newton Police Department uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this web page. The Newton Police Department is not responsible for any error or omission, or for the use of, or the results obtained from the use of this information. The use of this website and the data contained herein indicates your unconditional acceptance of this disclaimer.
Upon reviewing the information contained within please keep in mind only partial descriptions are being provided. If you feel any of the items listed may belong to you, please call 316-284-6030 and provide a full description. The description provided will determine release of the property. ALL PROPERTY is held for 60 days and must be claimed within that time period. If not claimed, items will be removed at that time.
- Roadmaster Mountain Bike, 411 Washington Rd., 6/12/17 (17-2050)
- Utility Trailer, 300 Blk. Highland, 6/10/17 (17-1964)
- Prescription Glasses with case, 500 Blk. SE 4th, 6/9/17 (17-1955)
- Silver Pry Bar, 121 W. 6th, 6/4/17 (17-1874)
- Black Smart Watch, Centennial Park, 5/30/17 (17-1792)
- Wrenches, Screw Driver, Bit Set, W. 6th, 5/27/17 (17-1769)
- Mantis Tri-Baby Tricycle, Athletic Park, 5/16/17 (17-1592)
- 50" Flat Screen TV, 100 Blk. Southport, 5/10/17
- Dynacraft Bike, 2000 Blk W 1st, 12/06/16 (16-4284)
- Tool Case, 200 Blk W 12th, 12/16/16 (16-4405)
- Mongoose Bike, 500 Blk SE 10th, 12/28/16 (16-4543)
- BMX Bike, 500 Blk Washington Rd, 11/05/16 (16-3935)
- Coat, WiFi Box, 1900 Blk Windsor Dr, 11/13/16