Important Update:

City facilities are closed in response to the coronavirus, but essential services will continue. More...


Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
How do I find out about my district court case?

Call Harvey County District Court at 284-6895.

I have to report for my probation the 2nd week of each month. What is the second week?

Each week is 7 days. The first week is the 1st-7th, the second week is the 8th-14th, the third week is the 15th-21st, the fourth week is the 21st-month end.

My car was impounded. How can I get it back?

Contact the agency that impounded the car (usually this is the Police Dept. 284-6030).


If you would like to suggest something for this page, contact the Court or send an email to